100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Caribbean Sun

Okay, so PokerShare pissed me off. I've cooled off a little since. I received my check very fast and was actually quite worried that I might not receive it. I'm putting my money into another site called Caribbean Sun.

Check it out. Decent software and the players are DONKS! Take that $100 you got from Imperial Poker and put it here. You get $50 for depositing, after 200 hands. Then $40 after you complete 50 more. Every month you play 250 hands, they give you $40. Good stuff!

My screen name is GUMBY55 at Caribbean Sun. Playing 1/2 and below right now. Trying to build a bankroll. I'm still in college!

If you're still in college, check out the College Poker Championship website listed under the links. Use AUL655 and help me pay for college.

Good Luck,

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?