100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

I'm Pissed

I don't know if anyone is actually out there to listen to me, but I'm pissed off. One of the sites I was playing at, called Pokershare, just cut off all American players.

They are sending a check out for the amount I had in my account. Here's a copy of the e-mail I received. Bullshit!

Dear XXXXX,
We would like to thank you for being a member of PokerShare. We are writing to inform you that due to a policy change as of November 1, 2005 North American residents are no longer able to play in the PokerShare cardroom. We have closed your account, GUMBY99.


If you had a cash balance in your account we have initiated a withdrawal for you to refund these monies in full. Along with your cash balance we have converted any Tournament Entry Chips (TECs) and included them in the withdrawal of funds.

If you are owed money, you will be receiving a check in full for your entire
account balance to your address on file. Balances in excess of $500 have been sent by FedEx. Smaller balances have been sent by regular mail. We apologize for the inconvenience.


Sincerely,
Robert
pokershareinquiries@ecom-arts.com

I'm boycotting this site and Ultimate Bet. I updated my last post to erase all UB screen names.

GUMBY'S PISSED DAMMIT!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?