100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Poker Champs

This is a little longer, so bare with me. For the easiest game on the web, go to Poker Champs. There aren't that many games, but the players there are by far the worst of all time, similar to the British players at Caribbean Sun.

I also recommend playing in the tourneys at Caribbe, with the pound buy ins. Players are bad and apt to calling with anything. Remain patient, and take 'em out when you got big cards. I lost today with someone calling with middle pair after a big raise on flop and turn from me. Yep, he caught it on the river to beat me. Will play against these players any day.

At Poker Champs, I'm up over $120 after being down $75. Small change for some big players, but not me. Also won $20 at a friend's game on Wednesday. WOO HOO!

If you can stand a bad beat every now and then, this is the site for you. Like I said, there aren't many players there, so you need to pick and choose wisely. There are good players, but most of the players are there to give up their money.

Another great thing about Poker Champs is that they offer everybody who signs up rakeback. That means that the more you play, the more you'll get back from them. Not too bad. You get paid every Friday, and usually it's around $5-$10 depending on how much you play.

I haven't told you the best part yet. All you have to do to get more money is to tell your friends. Then you start earning money from their play. Use my affiliate code when registering. POKERGUMBY. I get some money back, but that doesn't take away from what you get.

Also, the guaranteed prize money tourneys sometimes don't get the amount of people needed to increase the prize pool past the guarantee, so that means that there's FREE $$$ in the pot. Less players, more money. The low buy in tourney $1-$10 are easy to beat with some patience.

The software is also pretty good. Can watch up to 6 tables in 1 view. Don't have to click back and forth through different screens. Need a high screen resolution though. I can only play 2 tables at once now.
Good Luck,

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?