100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

20% Rakeback

I have decided to take a pay cut and offer my players a better deal. I am offering anyone who registers through me a 20% rakeback. This is an awesome deal. I am receiving over $500 back for the month of February, but as the last post shows, I'm not going to be playing for a few months.

Some of my players are getting around $30-$40 back this month. You can get more by getting better and moving up to higher limits of play. It is an awesome system where you can cut your losses and improve your winnings. I wouldn't play without it.

You also get a 100%, $300 deposit bonus and they give re-load bonuses every week. Ask me how that works.

E-mail me with any questions you have.

Good Luck,

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?