100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Free XBox

Pokershare is back in business. I just received an e-mail on Monday telling me that the Pokershare name is back and the dispute they had with Ultimate Bet (UB) is settled.

For those of you who don't know what happened, here it is. Pokershare was a skin of Ultimate Bet. It's good software and they knew it. What Pokershare did was offer players a percentage of the overall earnings of the site. So quarterly, based on the earnings of the site, they would put this money in a trust.

This trust would then dish out the money to the players based on how many "Share Points" they have. These points never expire and they accumulate. So the longer you play there, the more points you would have, and the more $$$$ you would make.

Now, UB, aka Big Brother, was pissed off because they were stealing players away from them. This led to the closing of every U.S. account they held at the drop of a hat. They didn't tell anybody and just sent checks. Everybody held their breath hoping to get the money the had in their account. We all got every penny. Phew!

This was in November and everybody swore they would never play there again. Well, tempers settled and Pokershare has given all the old players their points back and some cash in their account based on how many points they had. I got $50 for having around 1800 points. They have now implemented a store where you can go spend these "Share Points."

Some of the things they have in their store:

Wow! So if you play there enough, you can buy yourself a car. Maybe I'll have that many points someday. I'm not sure if I'll play there or not, but I'll give it a chance. They gave me $50 so they can't be all bad. Not sure on how the software is either. If it's good, maybe I'll stay. If it's bad, then no way!

I'll become an affiliate whenever I can so I can hopefully pass on more savings and benefits to my players. Rakeback and deposit boni.

Good Luck,

GUMBY


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?