100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Sorry About Stacks

I'm putting a post here to apologize on behalf of a totally unprofessional site, Stacks Poker. I endorsed them hoping to play on what seemed to be some of the coolest software on the net. I know that some of you signed up through me and I apologize. I can get you a better deal elsewhere!! Just e-mail me. pokergumby@hotmail.com

They apparently went under about 3 weeks ago and never told anybody. All it would have taken is an hour to e-mail all the affiliates so that they could realize that this site would never happen. There are tons of sites out there and they need us more than we need them.

Once again, I'm sorry to those who registered for Stacks.

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?