100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Neteller Update

Okay, so I got a hold of somebody and they told me that they, Neteller, closed my account when they realized that fraudulent activity was going on. Why didn't they notify me? I don't know.

What that are doing is reimbursing me for all funds lost. Sweet! It might take a few days, but I know that I will get it back. I changed all my passwords, QUICKLY!

I learned a lesson and will be opening a checking account strictly for Neteller and poker. I will only have a few bucks in there and will deposit to it when I want to make deposits to Neteller and my poker accounts. I'll withdrawal from Neteller and then withdrawal from that checking account.

B+ for Neteller.
  1. I think they should have contacted me, not the other way around.
  2. The representative in the investigations department didn't return his messages.
  3. Account info will be changed.
  4. I will be getting everything that was stolen back.

Hope this doesn't happen to anybody else. Protect yourself as best you can. Fraud happens.

GUMBY


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?