100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Another Change

As always, please send my some feedback either through a comment or an e-mail. I'd like to hear from any of my readers. Regular readers may be confused because I did yet another change. Yes, this may get annoying, but I think I'm finished with the changes. I wanted to add more content to my site and felt that this template would allow me to do so. I hope this one sticks, plus the Gumby color is nice!

Went to the Cubs game yesterday and man was it hot. My girlfriend bought one of those spray bottles with a fan attached. Definitely worth the $15. I got some sun and the Cubbies won! Good times!

I've been told I'm getting a little over $100 in rakeback this month so that'll be a bonus. Haven't played a whole lot so any bit helps. I see that Absolute is running satellites to the WPT Legends Tournament in California. Maybe I'll try to win a seat for that through AP. It's at the end of August, so wish me luck.

Good Luck to Everybody Else Too!

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?