100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Nice Cash!

Last Thursday, I had $8 in my Absolute account. Now, over $600! The Thursday night Shark Poker Tour victory gave me an added $120! Some 1/2 limit made some more money for me! Then...

I played in a $3 rebuy tourney and ended up finished second for a sweet $350 cashola! Rebought right away for an additional $1500 chips. Played well and had $6K at the break where I did a double add on for $6 that gave me another $4K in chips! Had $10K at the break!

Tourney ran about 5 hours and heads up alone took almost 25 minutes. Solid heads up player! I'll take down the next one!

That's all for now! I'll write more when I have more time!

GUMBY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?