100% Signup Bonus up to $750



100% up to $750

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Tourney Host!!!

All right boys and girls, finally got the site set up where I'm hosting the Shark Poker Tour Vet Series event this Sunday the 17th. It's at Poker Ocean. Click the title or one of the banners to go there and download the software! Lotsa play, lotsa chips and a great structure! Here's the breakdown.

  • 2500 starting chips

  • 20 minute blind levels

  • 6 seated event

  • NO Rebuys

  • 8PM EST 7PM CST

  • $5+.50 buy-in $200 added!


  • After you download the software, go to www.onlineshark.com and register as a player. This will enable you to get the password for the event, but once I receive it, I will post it here so we can get a bunch of lags to play!

    I'm going to play at Badger Poker tonight once again, and I'll post a tourney report here tomorrow. Going with a friend of mine, so normally I do worse for some reason. Maybe we'll have to sit at different tables, but I haven't hung out with him in a while and he's aggressive. What should I do? I need points to make it into the finals and hopefully win a trip to Vegas and possibly qualify for a WPT event for free!

    GLATT,

    GUMBY

    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?